Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Easter Goodie Boxes

Okay, so here are some Easter goodie boxes that you could use really for any occasion.  They are super easy to make, too!

Here is the carrot.  These ribbons are actually a gorgeous green color. :)  I stamped white flowers and butterflies on the cardstock, but it would be really cute to use some orange patterned paper too, like polka dots - I love polka dots! The little tag says "happy spring".  Again, you could do whatever you wanted.

Download Carrot PDF

Here is the little basket.  I seriously whipped this one up like 5 minutes before I took the picture.  I cut out the template and then placed it over my cardstock, cut that out, scored it, folded it, and punched a cute little flower brad through it to hold it together.  Then, for the paper (you could use Easter grass) I picked a matching color, sent it through a paper crimper, and then through my office shredder.  How easy is that? 

I didn't have any Easter candy on hand (I might have to remedy that very soon), but wouldn't Cadbury Eggs be the best in that basket??  Yummy! My favorite! :D


Well, hope you like these!  Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kara said...

Those are sooo cute! I love the little basket!

Erin said...

These are so great! Thanks for the template...I'm going to have to make some of these for Easter. :-)

Erin at takingtimetocreate.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

These are so cute, I will definitely be making the carrots for Easter :)

And I love that the basket could be used anytime, thanks so much for sharing.

I'd love it if you linked these up with my party :)

it can be found here:
http://goteamduncan.com/2012/02/whatcha-got-wednesdays-link-up/

Tricia Patricco said...

Thanks for sharing the template. These are adorable. Looking forward to making them for my son's daycare class.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...