Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Burlap Wreath

My wreath is DONE! Yay Yay! I've been working on this burlap wreath for a couple weeks now, on and off.  It didn't really take that much time, I just tend to skip from project to project. :)

This really was so easy it's not even funny! It does take awhile though, and it's extremely messy! (I never knew burlap could shed so much.)

I bought a couple yards of burlap and a wreath frame.  I cut the burlap into strips that measure 12 inches by 1 inch.

Then, just tie them once (not like a knot).  I alternated tying on individual rows or sometimes around 2 rows at once. Just bunch them all together as you go so it's nice and thick.

There you go - it's really big and full, too.  My mirror measures about 40 inches square, and it fills up the middle perfectly. I love it - it was so worth it!



Photobucket





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...